X-ray Protective Scrotum Lead Cloth
|FOB Unit Price:||US $80 US $75|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||6000PCS/Year for X-ray Protective Scrotum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PB09 for protective scrotum
- Gender: Male
- Material: Lead Rubber, Nylon
- Use for: X-ray Protective
- Use Person: Patient or Doctor
- Color: Some Color to Choice
- Package Type: Carton
- Medical Device Supervision Type: 1
- Trademark: suxing for x-ray protective scrotum
- Specification: CE, ISO9001 for x-ray protective scrotum
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Suitable for: Children, Adult
- Type: Safety Scrotum
- Lead Equivalent: 0.35mmpb, 0.50mmpb, 0.70mmpb
- Certificate: Ce for Lead Scrotum
- Kind: X-ray Protective Scrotum
- Quality: High
- Medical Device Registration No: Lu20100121
- Transport Package: Carton for X-ray Protective Scrotum
- Origin: Jiangsu, China for X-ray Protective Scrotum
x-ray protective scrotum
Protection scrotum PB09
We produce all kinds of lead vest and lead apron and other X-ray protection products. They all have high quality and pass CE certificate. Measure
Lead shield: 0.35mmPb, 0.50mmPb, 0.70mmPb
Decades of experience combined with innovative expertise has made the leading manufacturer of X-ray aprons in hospitals and medical facilities throughout the.
We offer a wide range of premium and standard aprons, equally designed with a focus on quality fabrics and engineered for freedom of movement, maximum flexibility, and optimal comfort.
The variety of color choices and styles for both females and males are just a couple of the well known characteristics of a lead apron.
Always fluoro inspect your aprons on a regular basis.
Always hang aprons up by the shoulder(s) or on an approved apron hanger. In the case of kilts, use the attached reinforced hanging straps.
Avoid folding or creasing the apron, this wall cause damage to the apron.
Never lay or store aprons on a flat surface.
Never expose aprons to extreme temperatures.
Always make sure that the Velcro is lined up correctly; Failure to do so may cause fraying of the binding and the embroidery.
Never use excessive force when closing kilt straps. This can cause tearing of fabric at seams.
Never sit while wearing your apron. This can stretch and damage the apron.
Always clean and deodorize by scrubbing with a soft bristle brush and a colloidal based cleaner.
Always rinse thoroughly with water to remove residue of cleaner.
Always hang to dry.
Never use products containing bleach. Test cleaner on a small section before cleaning.
Never machine launder or dry-clean the apron.