X-ray Protective Lead Screen (PG02)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $800 US $750|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS/Year for X-ray Lead Screen|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PG02 for x-ray lead screen
- Material: Lead, Steel
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Use for: X-ray Protective
- Use Way: Manual Control
- Filting: Yes
- Package Type: Wooden Case
- Trademark: suxing for x-ray lead screen
- Specification: ISO, CE for x-ray lead screen
- Type: X-ray Protective Lead Screen
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Lu20100121
- Use in: X-ray Room, CT Room
- Use Material: Lead ,Steel
- Connect: Single
- Quality: High
- Transport Package: Wooden Case for X-ray Lead Screen
- Origin: China
Filting X-ray protective screen with glass window
Stainless steel lead protective screen
Single connect, up-down
X-ray Protection Device-Lead Screen triangle couplets, Plastic Spraying
X-Ray Protection Device-Lead Screen triangle couplets, Plastic Spraying.
Lead screen(triangle couplet).
It is mainly used to the radial protection and shielding protection.
The medical X-ray triple link protective lead screen is composed of lead plate and iron plate. The lead equivalent is not less than 0.50mmPb. It is used to the filming shielding protection in the X-ray photographic studio, dentistry, bedside and operating room, etc., also suitable for the X-ray protection.
It can be manufactured according to the size of the photographic studio and the need of the protection. It is mainly equipped with a lead glass sight window of 6X 8. The surrounding of the lead window can be sealed by adhesive plasters, so that to fix it firm. Specification: 1800x1600mm.
It is equipped with 6 casters, of which 2 are steerable ones in the front of the base, 2 are steerable ones at the back of the base, and 2 are rigid ones at the two sides of the base